NOTICE: TTSE AND TTCD BUSINESS OPERATIONS
The Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange Limited (TTSE) and the Trinidad and Tobago Central Depository Limited (TTCD) wish to advise our stakeholders and the public of the following, effective June 8, 2020:
- Our offices have resumed regular business hours, from 8:00am – 4:00pm.
- We may be contacted via telephone at 625-5107/9 and/or via email for the following services:
o TTCD services: email@example.com
o Dividend Payments/Registrar Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting The Office
- We encourage persons to walk-in or visit the office only if necessary.
- You are encouraged to communicate with us via telephone or email to submit your query, prior to visiting the office.
- Upon visiting our office at 10th Floor, Nicholas Tower, persons are required to:
o Wear face masks*
o Have their body temperature tested, via a no-contact infrared thermometer**
o Use hand sanitizer upon entry
o Maintain social distancing
*Persons without face masks will not be allowed entry into the office
**Persons with temperatures above 38 Degrees Celsius will not be allowed entry into the office and will be encouraged to use our Drop Box facility, after which they will be contacted
We continue to encourage all stakeholders to use our Drop Box facility and electronic communication with us, as we remain fully operational to serve your business needs.
Amoy Van Lowe
Chief Executive Officer
June 10, 2020